Saturday, November 24, 2012

You are so civilized! You are great! 你是太文明了!你是偉大的!

现在那些什么乱七八糟的音乐会,都不如吴莫愁一首歌。

“Why?”

“Because they just doesn't make sense!”
“Well you are so dumb! They really make sense!”
“Well, OK! That is just because they doesn't makes sense to me. Because I'm not as civilized as you are, alright?”

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


"Why?"

"Because the performers seems very enjoying."
"But isn't it good? Therefore we can also enjoy more!"
"No, because they're not enjoying playing music"
"Then what are they enjoying Huh?"
"I don't know, maybe I'll never know."
"But why? What do you mean by they're not enjoying playing music. It seems to me that they all enjoy playing music!"
"Yeah, but not for us, OK? They play for themselves."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe too complicated for me."
"But you should learn, man. You really should learn to appreciate."
"I'm sorry, but I'm really dumb. And you know what? I'm also really poor."
"OK! Anyway, you cannot get along with those elite guys if you cannot understand."
"Sorry! And Farewell! I don't understand those things. I don't need to. Plus I don't even understand what "elite" is for. You are so pretty well civilized, you are great!"

那些对吴莫愁不以为然的人,不知道心里面装的是什么文明。


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


And the following are proudly translated by Google! This is something really great! Wow!


以下是自豪地通過谷歌翻譯!這是真正偉大的東西!哇!



“為什麼?”
“因為他們只是沒有任何意義!”
“嗯,你是太愚蠢了!他們真正意義!“
“嗯,OK!這僅僅是因為他們沒有對我來說很有意義。因為我不是作為文明的你,還好嗎?“

/ / / //////////// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // / / / ////// /


“為什麼?”

“由於演員似乎很享受。”
“不過是不是好?因此,我們也可以享受更多的!”
“沒有,因為他們不喜歡玩音樂”
“那是他們享受了嗎?”
“我不知道,也許我永遠也不會知道。”
“但是,為什麼?你的意思是他們不喜歡玩音樂。在我看來,他們都喜歡玩音樂!”
“是的,但不適合我們,OK?他們自己玩。”

/ / / //////////// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // / / / / /////


“為什麼?”

“我不知道,也許是太複雜了我。”
“但是你應該學會,男人,你真的應該學會欣賞。”
“我很抱歉,但我真的很愚蠢的,而且你知道嗎,我也真可憐。”
“OK!無論如何,你不能相處與精英的傢伙,如果你不明白。”
“對不起!永別了!我不明白這些事情,我不需要。另外,我什至不明白什麼是”精英“。你這麼漂亮文明,你是偉大的!”

tangkk

No comments:

Post a Comment